Okay, started a new masters class this week. The instructor said 15-20 hours per week work....YIKES.
Now i'm starting to think I made a big mistake about this extra class.
I start another new class on Tuesday, so that makes 9 graduate hours at one time.
Oh yeah, and J has been acting so foolish lately. I think he thinks that if he acts badly, his Daddy will come home.
Daddy is currently away with the military for 1 year and he's only been gone for a a month and a half.
The kids have been turning their noses up at the snacks I keep for them lately. Snack snobs. I went off the deep end today at the commissary and bought a few 'unhealthy' snacks that I usually don't buy. I caved. I had no backbone. Shame on me. I did find beer in the pantry that I forgot I bought. Hurray for Heineken in the fridge.
Speaking on a fridge, I really need to go buy an extra one. The one in my house is way too small for us. We hardly go out to eat so our fridge always looks stuffed, but its not.
The dog decided to move his bed. He has a big pillow and then S's old 'dora couch' that she outgrew and it turned into his bed. He pulled it all around my bedroom with a few clean towels that somehow got in the way. I hope it was fun for him.

No comments:
Post a Comment