Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I should be asleep

I should be asleep. I just spent 30 minutes trying to come up with a blog name.  Why is that so difficult?  Why are all the cool names chosen already?  By the time my children are ready to blog their thoughts will blogs still be cool?
I have an assignment for class to do some blogging.  Never blogged before so I thought I'd have a go on it on here and see where it takes me.
Worked on scanning J & S's art work from the last school year.  What a great idea that is.  My scanner isn't big enough for all their pieces, but I know I can't keep everything.  Its a great way to keep the kids work through the years.
Here are few I scanned today:

 and here is more art from my little creative geniuses.......
Today was a rough day.  J had a temper tantrum that lasted forever because he didn't want to do homework.  I got distracted while making dinner through the whole scene and the dog ate a whole block of cheese...yes...a whole block.  At least he didn't eat the plastic.  That's going to hurt in the morning.
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment